- Referenced in 160 articles
- continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing of straddle ... choose from (e.g., the logistic map, the Lorenz system or Chua’s circuit...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MOTABAR using the reconstruction of the Lorenz attractor from noisy observations as an example...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that move forwards in time reveal stable attractors (e.g. fixed points and limit cycles), while ... field” model of neuronal activity, the classical Lorenz system, and a 15D model of three...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...