- Referenced in 166 articles
- continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing of straddle ... choose from (e.g., the logistic map, the Lorenz system or Chua’s circuit...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MOTABAR using the reconstruction of the Lorenz attractor from noisy observations as an example...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that move forwards in time reveal stable attractors (e.g. fixed points and limit cycles), while ... field” model of neuronal activity, the classical Lorenz system, and a 15D model of three...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SaddleDrop: a tool for studying dynamics in ℂ...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...