- Referenced in 165 articles
- properties of discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction ... from (e.g., the logistic map, the Lorenz system or Chua’s circuit), one can play...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- human arterial system, the other a nonlinear Lorenz ’96 model. These are specified...
- Referenced in 1 article
- user to change the parameters of the system as it is running, in order ... model of neuronal activity, the classical Lorenz system, and a 15D model of three interacting...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7222 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SaddleDrop: a tool for studying dynamics in ℂ...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Linkages: A tool for the construction of multivariate...