- Referenced in 32 articles
- MFEM is a general, modular, parallel C++ library for finite element methods research and development ... Conceptually, MFEM can be viewed as a finite element toolbox, that provides the building blocks ... MATLAB for linear algebra methods. In particular, MFEM supports a wide variety of finite element ... elements with curved boundaries are also supported. MFEM is commonly used as a ”finite element...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- implementations of the lowest-order Raviart-Thomas MFEM with a posteriori error control. The numerical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- many more. GLVis is based on the MFEM library and is currently used...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- mixed finite element methods (MFEM), are examined. Furthermore, overall design and implementation strategies in DarcyLite...
- Referenced in 1 article
- also are operator dependent. ParElag uses the MFEM library (http://mfem.org) for the finite element...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- NGSolve - 3D Finite Element Solver. With NGSolve one...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PCBDDC: A class of robust dual-primal methods...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PUMI: Parallel unstructured mesh infrastructure. The Parallel Unstructured...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- OCCA: A unified approach to multi-threading languages...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...