- Referenced in 300 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... diverse collection of challenging real-world mip instances from various academic and industrial applications suited ... benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- processor architectures (IA32, PowerPC, AMD64, Alpha, Sparc, Mips, IA64, HPPA, StrongArm), as well...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫-complete ... finding a feasible solution to general MIPs that can be viewed as a clever ... computational results on binary and general integer MIPs from the literature show that...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear problems (MINLP...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SPARC station 1 with 12 Mips...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- method requires only the solution of a MIP sub problem in each iteration ... MIP sub problems may be solved to optimality, but can also be solved to feasibility...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- DICOPT solves a series of NLP and MIP sub-problems. These sub-problems ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer programming (MIP)has become one of the most important ... currently one of the fastest non-commercial MIP solvers. It is based on the branchandboundprocedure ... MIPLIB2003, a standard test set library for MIP solvers. For these computations, we used...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- hopefully) solved by a LP or MIP solver...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- level parallelism and locality optimizer, an optimizing MIPS back end, a set of compiler development...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- prototype code that solves Mixed Integer Programs (MIP) by application of a Dantzig-Wolfe reformulation ... constraints and variables of the MIP in its natural/ compact formulation; the user specifies which ... implemented that relies on an underlying MIP solver to handle master and subproblem...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- parallelize branch-and-bound based solvers (e.g., MIP, MINLP, ExactIP) in a distributed or shared...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- stage of maturity and reliability as LP, MIP and NLP modeling, these problems have...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- This paper discusses only LP optimization. The MIP optimizer in MOPS is a prototype version...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DINS, a MIP improvement heuristic. We introduce Distance Induced Neighbourhood Search (DINS), a MIP improvement ... heuristic that tries to find improved MIP feasible solutions from a given MIP feasible solution ... search that is embedded in an exact MIP solver, namely a branch-and-bound ... branch-and-cut MIP solver. The key idea is to use a distancemetric between...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- hosts (x86, PowerPC, ARM, Sparc, Alpha and MIPS). QEMU supports full system emulation in which...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Linear Programming (LP) or Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) problems. The MCMA has been used ... applicable also to large LP and MIP problems. Other implementations of the same methodology have...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- using a state-of-the-art MIP-framework. The result is a high-performance solver...