- Referenced in 904 articles
- parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. PETSc...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface (MPI). It is a continuation of the LAPACK ... system for which PVM or MPI is available.\parEach Users’ Guide includes...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- distributed-memory implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version 3.3.1 introduced...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- code has interfaces to X-Windows, MPI, and Michael Holst’s OpenGL display tool ... Windows, MPI, and SG interfaces require libraries that are NOT provided as part...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the standard message passing protocol. MPICH ... freely available, portable implementation of MPI. MPICH is a joint-effort project between Argonne National ... spec right was done by the MPI Forum as a whole...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- source terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open MPI Project is an open source Message Passing ... academic, research, and industry partners. Open MPI is therefore able to combine the expertise, technologies ... community in order to build the best MPI library available. Open MPI offers advantages...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Message Passing Interface specification, including all of MPI-1.2 and much of MPI-2. Intended...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- enabled implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) that allows a user ... MPI programs across multiple computers, at the same or different sites, using the same commands ... library extends the Argonne MPICH implementation of MPI to use services provided by the Globus ... network topology information. The library also exploits MPI constructs for performance management; for example...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- using a GridRPC system Ninf-G and MPI. We examined the performance of the proposed...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- uses standard libraries such as MPI, PVM and PThreads. The models can be exploited...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- creates sequential version of the code (no MPI needed), and debugs it. Once done ... parallel version should be recompiled using MPI implementation (at least MPI-1.1 support required ... library uses only standard C++ features and MPI-1.1 for parallel version, which makes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- library of C functions, on top of MPI, aimed to address the several issues raised ... well as its implementation) are based on MPI. In order to make full, concise ... familiar with the essential concepts of MPI itself...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Codes are written in Fortran 95 with MPI library. A library is provided, which...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Rmpi: Interface (Wrapper) to MPI (Message-Passing Interface) Rmpi provides an interface (wrapper ... MPI APIs. It also provides interactive R slave environment...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- better performance, and require less work space. MPI implementations are given, as are performance results...