- Referenced in 1 article
- this purpose, we use a MUSCL-like procedure in a “cell-vertex” finite-volume framework ... first part of this procedure, we devise a four-state bi-dimensional HLL solver ... second part of the MUSCL procedure, we develop a polynomial reconstruction that uses...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...