- Referenced in 401 articles
- supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- critical importance in the area of Markov chains and furthermore, the computed solution is subject ... computation of transient states of Markov chains...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains ... discrete-time and continuous-time Markov chains up to 100 states. The other module calculates...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- editor and performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- system’, which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- phylogenetic and evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for Markov modeling MARCA is a software package ... facilitate the generation of large Markov chains and to compute transitent probability distributions...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- single tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- implements full Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough Bayesian inference via variational...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...