- Referenced in 255 articles
- Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation of the Fortran function...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs sampler...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree space...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- full Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough Bayesian inference via variational approximation...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- which itself significantly outperformed existing Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques in a wide range...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- which standard approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- regression models are reminded, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods are presented. Chapter...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- models and fitting algorithms, including Markov chain Monte Carlo. Its flexibility and extensibility make...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- affine-invariant ensemble sampler for Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) proposed by Goodman & Weare...