- Referenced in 220 articles
- Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation of the Fortran function...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs sampler...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree space...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- full Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough Bayesian inference via variational approximation...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- which itself significantly outperformed existing Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques in a wide range...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- regression models are reminded, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods are presented. Chapter...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- which standard approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- models and fitting algorithms, including Markov chain Monte Carlo. Its flexibility and extensibility make...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- affine-invariant ensemble sampler for Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) proposed by Goodman & Weare...