- Referenced in 387 articles
- supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- critical importance in the area of Markov chains and furthermore, the computed solution is subject ... computation of transient states of Markov chains...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains ... discrete-time and continuous-time Markov chains up to 100 states. The other module calculates...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- editor and performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- system’, which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for Markov modeling MARCA is a software package ... facilitate the generation of large Markov chains and to compute transitent probability distributions...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- phylogenetic and evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate a sequence...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- single tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- when the underlying process is a Markov chain. In addition, discrete-event simulation is always ... process, but certain classes of non-Markov models can still be solved numerically. Finally, since...