- Referenced in 255 articles
- supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- critical importance in the area of Markov chains and furthermore, the computed solution is subject ... computation of transient states of Markov chains...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains ... discrete-time and continuous-time Markov chains up to 100 states. The other module calculates...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- editor and performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- system’, which determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for Markov modeling MARCA is a software package ... facilitate the generation of large Markov chains and to compute transitent probability distributions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- when the underlying process is a Markov chain. In addition, discrete-event simulation is always ... process, but certain classes of non-Markov models can still be solved numerically. Finally, since...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- verify quantitative properties on discrete Markov chains. We give a randomized algorithm to approximate...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- which standard approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- matrix of QBD type Markov chains as well as its steady state probability vector ... please refer to the paper Structured Markov chains solver: software tools by Bini, Meini, Steffe...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- single tree topology. BEAST 2 uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to average over tree...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- density function, by performing an adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) algorithm, specifically adaptive Metropolis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- compared with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This package contains functions to perform Bayesian inference...