- Referenced in 48 articles
- likelihood. A major feature is that any covariance function implemented in R and following ... finding the MLEs for the Matern family of covariances. There are also many useful functions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- this method can approximate the Matern covariance family but also allows for a multi-resolution...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ExaGeoStat: A High Performance Unified Software for Geostatistics...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Functions that compute the spatial covariance matrix for the matern and power classes of spatial...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HLIBpro is a software library implementing algorithms for...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...