- Referenced in 14 articles
- compatible MathOptimizer Professional combines the power of Mathematica with the established LGO (Lipschitz Global Optimizer ... LGO solver engine is currently available for professional C and Fortran compiler platforms, with links...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The COCONUT Environment is a modular solver environment...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- SIGOA: The Simple Interface for Global Optimization Algorithms...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- VerGO is a package designed for the global...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization...