- Referenced in 45 articles
- measured using any class of distance functions called Minkowski metrics. These include the well known...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- output functions. The polyhedra are computed in their dual implicit and Minkowski representations, in homogeneous...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- their applications (2D and 3D envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation ... offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework...
2D Minkowski sums
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Manual: This package consists of functions that compute the Minkowski sum of two simple straight ... plane. It also contains functions for computing the Minkowski sum of a polygon...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- finite set of points in : , where the Minkowski sum of two subsets ... must be full-dimensional. Besides these basic functions, cdd/cdd+ can solve the general linear programming...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- polygonal lines. Computes Minkowski Sum of general polygons. There is a function for removing self...
- Referenced in 1 article
- probability. We develop a framework for function spaces, and then implement the Lp spaces ... Minkowski inequalities, completeness of Lp, duality, stability under almost sure convergence, multiplication of functions...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...