- Referenced in 3 articles
- parallelized Python library for model reduction, modal analysis, and system identification of large systems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- InKreSAT: modal reasoning via incremental reduction to SAT. InKreSAT is a prover for the modal...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- regular alternation-free modal μ-calculus, and on-the-fly reduction of state spaces based...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- share and integrate information from different visual modalities, and how it can support the necessities ... results of single visual modules, with error reduction up to a factor...
Viscoelastic Vibration Toolbox
- Referenced in 0 articles
- fluid FEM models in pressure formulation, model reduction strategies for resolution of the coupled problem ... temperature, …) using innovative iterative methods. Implementation of Modal Strain Energy (MSE) method for reference. Post...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fast modal simulation of paraxial optical systems: the MIST open source toolbox This paper presents ... field propagation. This approach allows a huge reduction in the computational time, especially when...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...