- Referenced in 355 articles
- scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems ... University in Denmark and the Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University in Sweden ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as a joint project between: The Embedded Systems ... Center for Information Technology at FBK-IRST The Model Checking group at Carnegie Mellon University...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- result from an ordinal regression. The preference information provided by the decision maker ... called reference alternatives. The preference model built via ordinal regression ... functions compatible with the preference information. Using this model, one can define two relations ... statement of pairwise comparisons. When no preference information is provided, the necessary weak preference relation...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- conditional on current information, the conditional autoregressive value at risk (CAViaR) model specifies the evolution ... past information, we introduce a new test of model adequacy, the dynamic quantile test. Applications...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering ... consult the R project homepage for further information. CRAN is a network...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- interventions or experiments based on a model. All of its search procedures are ”pointwise consistent ... guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information about the true structure in the large...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- simple linear and integer programming models. Information needed to install and get started with ... provided. A detailed reference of Pyomo’s modeling components is illustrated with extensive examples, including...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- used to transform industrial models that contain confidential information. Such transformations allow many of these...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- solution process and the access of detailed information down to the guts of the solver ... also contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many ... operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click on the product...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- also capture and exploit important information about the model domain, such as which input variables...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- writing statistical text analysis, language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution includes...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- benchmark set includes more than 50 parametrized models (300 concrete instances) together with their correctness ... portal, which provides detailed information about all models. The web portal also includes information about...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- language processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, information extraction, and other machine learning applications ... extraction from text. Algorithms include Hidden Markov Models, Maximum Entropy Markov Models, and Conditional Random...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- video sequences and a 3d Model. For more information about the database...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from ... take advantage of the type information that becomes available when documents are validated using...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- addition, we use Bayesian models and weakly informative prior distributions to construct more stable estimates...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic models are too unrealistic: experimentation can provide guides ... algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers to WWW/FTP sites that...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- comparing network design models and algorithms, to be a source of information and resources related...