- Referenced in 74 articles
- with a translation server that can transform the models from their basic GAMS format into ... server can also be used to transform industrial models that contain confidential information. Such transformations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- around the use of simple graphs for modelling the design-time, compile-time ... graph transformations as a basis for model transformation and operational semantics. This entails a formal ... foundation for model transformation and dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify model transformation ... resulting graph transformation systems, for instance using model checking...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- model transformation language of the VIATRA2 framework. We present the model transformation language ... transformation language for manipulating graph models by combining graph transformation and abstract state machines into ... recursive graph patterns) and manipulating models (e.g. generic transformation ... meta-transformation rules) in unidirectional model transformations frequently used in formal model analysis to carry...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- graphs and conﬂict detection in concurrent transformations by critical pair analysis of graph rules. Applications ... include graph and rule-based modeling of software, validation of system properties by assigning ... transformation based semantics to some system model, graph transformation based evolution of software...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- model transformation tool. In the context of Model Driven Engineering, models are the main development ... artifacts and model transformations are among the most important operations applied to models. A number ... have been proposed, aimed at specifying model transformations. Apart from the software engineering properties ... this paper we present ATL: a model transformation language and its execution environment based...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera ... program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex-valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data ... wavelet time series, nonstationary multiscale transfer function modeling, density estimation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- UML2Alloy: A Challenging Model Transformation. Alloy is a formal language, which has been applied ... research makes use of model based techniques for the automated transformation of UML class diagrams ... paper demonstrates challenging aspects of the model transformation, which originate in fundamental differences between ... illustrate their implications on the model transformation process. The presented approach is explained...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Models can be automatically converted between formalisms thanks to information found in a Formalism Transformation ... automatic generation of multi-formalism modelling tools, formalisms are modelled in their own right ... tools to process (create, edit, transform, simulate, optimise, ...) models expressed in the corresponding formalism. AToM ... techniques and graph grammars to perform the transformations between formalisms as well as for other...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- build four classes of dynamic visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- structured data as e.g. required in model transformation, computer linguistics, or modern compiler construction, comparable...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- These features include: choice of predictors, models, and transformations for chained imputation models; standard...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Formal Real-Time Model Transformations in MOMENT2. This paper explains how the MOMENT2 formal model ... that are specified with in-place model transformations. In addition, we show how an existing ... using in-place multi-domain model transformations supported in MOMENT2. We give a real-time ... rewrite formal semantics to real-time model transformations, and show how the models...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- proposed an automatic predictive modeling tool called relevant transformation of the inputs network approach (RETINA ... transformations of the predictors of interest), selective search within the range of possible models, control...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- with a number of different transformation models (degrees of freedom) and it implements a general...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Uses include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Tools for In-Place EMF Model Transformations. The Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) provides modeling ... tool set for in-place transformations of EMF models. The Henshin transformation language uses pattern ... formal foundation for validation of EMF model transformations. The transformation concepts are demonstrated using...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Model Transformation Tools. MTT is a set of Model Transformation Tools based on bond graphs...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- especially designed for querying and transforming RDF models. TRIPLE can be viewed as a successor...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Tool -a MATLAB Toolbox for TP Model Transformation. The Tensor Product model transformation ... algorithmic context. Using the TP model transformation, different optimization and convexity constraints can be considered ... straightforward series of operations. The TP model transformation generates two kinds of polytopic models. Firstly ... matrices and tensors. Secondly, the TP model transformation generates various convex polytopic forms, upon which...