- Referenced in 11784 articles
- data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math ... faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java ... communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy and Misra ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many programming languages ... many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information, library content and availability click...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While this ... operating system, Perl runs on several other operating systems, and provides a portable model...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously ... enables an expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good performance...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- available, object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- systems biology, with some unique features for static analysis or for inferring unknown model parameters ... composed of : a rule-based language for modeling biochemical systems (compatible with SBML); several simulators ... based language to formalize the temporal properties of a biological system and validate models with...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- practical uses of the language for modeling real systems. The wealth of examples and downloadable ... through the finer points of the SystemC language. par This work provides: A step...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- specifications, and resources related to the Systems Modeling Language (SysML) open source specification project, founded...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- rewrite-based specification language for modelling probabilistic concurrent and distributed systems. The language, based ... programming language. Furthermore, we provide tool support for performing discrete-event simulations of models written ... statistically analyzing various quantitative aspects of such models based on the samples that are generated ... distributed and concurrent communication protocols can be modelled using actors (concurrent objects with asynchronous message...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- modelled on those of the earlier languages SASL and KRC. To arrive at a system...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed ... system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system ... system and to allow it to be customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system ... linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- computer, communication, and manufacturing systems. The modeling language is the central part of the MOSEL...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- scientists to represent their systems in modeling languages appropriate to their problem domains, and then...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- checking tool for real-time systems. The modeling language are timed automata extended with concepts...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures ... Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- distributed programming language that is intended for systems programming in distributed settings generally ... particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that messages be added ... number of distinguishing properties of the new language, Linda, that is built around it. Linda...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- high-level specification language for modeling interactions in distributed systems, and for expressing logical correctness ... such interactions. The model checker SPIN accepts specifications written in this language ... property is valid in the given system, or it generates a counterexample that shows that...