- Referenced in 299 articles
- addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting ... output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts in the field...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- latest development in the field of Monte Carlo event generators and satellite programs allowing ... FeynRules} and use its interfaces to Monte Carlo tools for phenomenological studies. For the latter...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons with Monte Carlo methods. In this paper we develop ... been compared with those by a Monte Carlo simulation and excellent agreements have been found ... current solver over a Monte Carlo solver includes its faster speed, noise-free resolution...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- pseudorandom number generators commonly used in Monte Carlo calculations in computational physics, we offer ... initialization (appropriate also for massively parallel Monte Carlo computations) as well as two different methods...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Monte Carlo sampling output. It can be used...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- distributed, mobile agents based Monte Carlo system that was inspired by recent work...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for simulating hadron emission reactions with interfering gluons ... some important subasymptotic contributions. Solution method: Monte Carlo simulation of a variety of primary collision...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- determines an appropriate MCMC (Markov chain Monte Carlo) scheme (based on the Gibbs sampler...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation of the Fortran function...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- large-scale distributed parameter sweep and Monte-Carlo computational experiments. Nimrod/G provides a simple means...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- number generators. Nature of problem: Any Monte Carlo calculation requiring uniform pseudorandom numbers. Solution method...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Finite sample properties are assessed with Monte Carlo experiments. We apply the testing procedure...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Church program, exactly and approximately, using Monte Carlo techniques...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- with that obtained by Markov chain Monte Carlo, showing similar accuracy with only a small...