- Referenced in 308 articles
- statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based on an earlier...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons with Monte Carlo methods. In this paper we develop ... been compared with those by a Monte Carlo simulation and excellent agreements have been found...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for simulating hadron emission reactions with interfering gluons ... some important subasymptotic contributions. Solution method: Monte Carlo simulation of a variety of primary collision...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- optimized implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo method. This paper describes a new concept ... implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) method. It uses a localized data structure...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- univariate and multivariate data. The main methods and models are illustrated with examples based ... models are reminded, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods are presented. Chapter ... last chapter is on sequential Monte Carlo methods...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- molecular simulation. The hybrid Monte Carlo (HMC) method is a popular and rigorous method ... Carlo step, the generalized hybrid Monte Carlo (GHMC) method can be implemented with a partial ... Monte Carlo samples is observed. In this paper, we describe a method to achieve very ... proposed generalized shadow hybrid Monte Carlo (GSHMC) method is applicable to NVT as well...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- inference is based on Markov chain Monte Carlo methods. Package geoRglm is an extension...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- approaches such as Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods are often infeasible or ineffective...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. An important challenge in structural ... which can be used in active learning methods. The aim of this paper ... propose an iterative approach based on Monte Carlo Simulation and Kriging metamodel to assess ... Active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. It is shown...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- massively parallel Monte Carlo computations) as well as two different methods of restarting from...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- based on stochastic optimization techniques including Monte-Carlo methods and Ant-Colony Optimization. Among...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- problem: Any Monte Carlo calculation requiring uniform pseudorandom numbers. Solution method: Three different methods...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- focus is on sequential Monte Carlo (SMC) methods such as the particle filter for state ... particle Markov chain Monte Carlo (PMCMC) and SMC^2 methods for parameter estimation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- models via Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MONC for distributed computations by a Monte Carlo method The technique of distributed computations ... Monte Carlo methods within a network of personal computers using the program system MONC...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Photos - a universal Monte Carlo for QED radiative corrections in decays. Nature of problem: Most ... and/or experimental selection criteria. Solution method: The Monte Carlo simulation is best suited for studying...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Probabilities are computed via a non-Monte Carlo method; different routines are used...