- Referenced in 299 articles
- addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting ... output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for simulating hadron emission reactions with interfering gluons ... Nature of problem: Simulation of high energy particle collisions, especially those in which a high ... some important subasymptotic contributions. Solution method: Monte Carlo simulation of a variety of primary collision...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons with Monte Carlo methods. In this paper we develop ... time hence potentially useful for time-dependent simulations, although in this paper we only test ... been compared with those by a Monte Carlo simulation and excellent agreements have been found ... current solver over a Monte Carlo solver includes its faster speed, noise-free resolution...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- parallel optimized implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo method. This paper describes ... implementation of the direct simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) method. It uses a localized data structure ... comparison with results obtained from other simulations or by comparison with experimental data. High performance...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- fast search algorithm that uses Monte Carlo simulation to approximate the exact hypervolume values...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- complex models of economic behaviour to Monte Carlo simulation studies for assessing the statistical properties...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Sequence-Generator: An application for the Monte Carlo simulation of molecular sequence evolution along phylogenetic...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- validation of an open source Direct Simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) code for general application...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. An important challenge in structural reliability ... propose an iterative approach based on Monte Carlo Simulation and Kriging metamodel to assess ... learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. It is shown to be very...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- predictive modeling, generate random numbers for Monte Carlo simulations, use statistical plots for exploratory data...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- publication. Model analysis, including optimization and Monte Carlo simulation...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MCAMC: an advanced algorithm for kinetic Monte Carlo simulations from magnetization switching to protein folding ... MCAMC) method for extremely long kinetic Monte Carlo simulations. The MCAMC algorithm does not modify...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- experimental selection criteria. Solution method: The Monte Carlo simulation is best suited for studying...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- package. mcmc: Markov Chain Monte Carlo. Simulates continuous distributions of random vectors using Markov chain ... Monte Carlo (MCMC). Users specify the distribution by an R function that evaluates ... random walk Metropolis algorithm (function metrop), simulated tempering (function temper), and morphometric random walk Metropolis...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- ISAJET is a Monte Carlo program which simulates p p, pbar...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Sherpa is a Monte Carlo event generator for the Simulation of High-Energy Reactions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- implementation of the Direct Simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC) method of Bird for simulating three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- efficient method for molecular simulation. The hybrid Monte Carlo (HMC) method is a popular ... completely resamples the momentum after each Monte Carlo step, the generalized hybrid Monte Carlo (GHMC ... Otherwise an undesirable Zitterbewegung in the Monte Carlo samples is observed. In this paper ... Monte Carlo (GSHMC) method is applicable to NVT as well as NPT ensemble simulations...