- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Scoop is a ”collaborative media application”. It falls...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The Design Package for GAP. DESIGN is a...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The Albert nonassociative algebra system: A progress report...