- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALTDSE: An Arnoldi-Lanczos program to solve the...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Qprop: A Schrödinger-solver for intense laser-atom...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 2054 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- CMA-ES stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 3218 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- YALL1: Your ALgorithms for L1: YALL1 package now...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A GPGPU based program to solve the TDSE...
- Referenced in 986 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...