- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm AS 122. Weights for one-sided multivariate...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...