- Referenced in 54 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transforms NFFT ... that implements the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms ... survey on the mathematical concepts behind the NFFT and its variants, as well...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms. NFFT 3 is a software library that implements ... nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms, for example, nonequispaced fast ... survey on the mathematical concepts behind the NFFT and its variants, as well...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- employ the Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform (NFFT, by J. Keiner, S. Kunis, and D. Potts ... Matlab and GNU Octave interface that makes NFFT easily available to the Numerical Analysis community...
- Referenced in 1 article
- energy, Nonuniform fast Fourier transform approach (using NFFT) to computing generalized Born polarization energy...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ScaFaCoS - Scalable Fast Coulomb Solvers. ScaFaCoS is a...