- Referenced in 65 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transforms NFFT ... that implements the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms ... survey on the mathematical concepts behind the NFFT and its variants, as well...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms. NFFT 3 is a software library that implements ... nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms, for example, nonequispaced fast ... survey on the mathematical concepts behind the NFFT and its variants, as well...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- employ the Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transform (NFFT, by J. Keiner, S. Kunis, and D. Potts ... Matlab and GNU Octave interface that makes NFFT easily available to the Numerical Analysis community...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equidistant Fast Fourier Transform (NFFT). For a detailed introduction into the NFFT and its application ... please have a look at www.nfft.org. The NFFT is a fast implementation ... domain. In contrast to the FFT, the NFFT is an approximative algorithm whereas the accuracy...
- Referenced in 1 article
- energy, Nonuniform fast Fourier transform approach (using NFFT) to computing generalized Born polarization energy...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ESPResSo is a highly versatile software package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PFFT: An extension of FFTW to massively parallel...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Cephes C and C++ language special functions math...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The 2DECOMP&FFT library is a software framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ScaFaCoS - Scalable Fast Coulomb Solvers. ScaFaCoS is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MTEX is a free Matlab toolbox for analyzing...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab. NUFFT Matlab...