- Referenced in 263 articles
- presents a scheme to construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- likelihood using a combination of a Newton-type algorithm and the EM algorithm...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This paper discusses the use of the linear ... exploited to define a modified Newton method which can be applied to problems that ... stationary point. The above mentioned modified Lanczos algorithm requires up to n iterations to compute...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- positive definite. The hybrid algorithm NAPHEAP that uses a Newton-type method (variable fixing method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- proximal point algorithm with a primal-dual semismooth Newton-type method. FBstab is numerically robust ... matrix be positive semidefinite. We outline the algorithm, provide convergence and convergence rate proofs...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...