- Referenced in 716 articles
- indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means ... symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- designed for 2D stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected ... input required by MFreeApp; the latter performs computations and yields the results which are then ... users than many of the existing numerical packages. The first version of MFree2D...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- designed for the development of self-validating numerical algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high ... perform an error analysis by hand for these calculations. For example, self-validating numerical techniques...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere ... smallest enclosing ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data ... geometric objects like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- routines are based on the formulas in ”Numerical calculation of stable densities and distribution functions ... also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- work presents a new high performance open-source numerical code, namely SPectral Elements in Elastodynamics ... Discontinuous Galerkin, to approach seismic wave propagation analysis in visco-elastic heterogeneous three-dimensional media ... illustrated to check the accuracy, stability, and performance features of the parallel kernel, whereas illustrative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- general purpose, high performance system for analysis and manipulation of large networks. Graphs consists ... written in C++ and optimized for maximum performance and compact graph representation. It easily scales ... being actively developed and used in numerous academic and industrial projects...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- element method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc ... sizes, including large-scale simulations where high performance parallel is a must. PetIGA ... framework is intended for researchers in the numeric solution of PDEs who have applications which...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- interactive matrix language for more specific analysis and exploration. The fundamental data element in SAS/IML ... dimensional (row-by-column) array of numeric or character values. You do not need ... functions, and subroutines can be applied to perform complex tasks such as matrix inversion...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind ... error or warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... achieved accuracy should be given; 4. performance with respect to speed and memory requirements. Although...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- present complexity analysis and perform numerical tests for both algorithms. The results show that...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Gaussian copula models for marginal regression analysis of non-normal dependent observations. The class provides ... terms of multivariate normal errors. Inference is performed through a likelihood approach. While the likelihood ... continuous setting numerical approximations are used. Residual analysis and a specification test are suggested...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Channelflow is a software system for numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow ... predefined executable programs that perform common tasks involving CFD. Channelflow is customized for Fourier...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- simulation-based techniques aimed at the analysis of deterministic models of hybrid dynamical systems ... trajectories. It relies on an efficient numerical solver of ordinary differential equations that can also ... latter is used to perform approximate reachability analysis and parameter synthesis. A major novel feature...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- model, perform metabolic control analysis and linear stability analysis. Gepasi simplifies the task of model ... combined with a set of sophisticated numerical algorithms that assure the results are obtained fast...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Numprof: A Performance Analysis Framework for Numerical Libraries. This paper introduces ... Numprof, a profiling framework for performance analysis of numerical libraries. The framework consists...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found to be a powerful ... criteria to measure performance in finite sample situations. Insight into the performance of these estimators ... obtained from graphical outputs and numerical tables. In order to provide some hints ... step illustration of a wavelet denoising analysis on electrical consumption is provided. Matlab codes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- numerically. We use several methods in numerical analysis such as the Runge-Kutta method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- LEGAK-DK and Its Application to Numerical Analysis of Impact and Thermal Resistances ... high performance computational developed in Russian Federal Nuclear Center VNIIEF and some numerical simulations results ... residual deformed shapes are used to perform numerical analysis of the package’s thermal condition...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- magnetic equilibria. A new, fast, and accurate numerical algorithm to assess stability against ideal ballooning ... described. The code for ballooning rapid analysis (COBRA) performs this assessment by solving an eigenvalue...