- Referenced in 11 articles
- OCCA: A unified approach to multi-threading languages. The inability to predict lasting languages ... architectures led us to develop OCCA, a C++ library focused on host-device interaction. Using ... that expands to multiple threading languages. Currently, OCCA supports device kernel expansions for the OpenMP ... spectral element and discontinuous Galerkin methods show OCCA delivers portable high performance in different architectures...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Towards distributed heterogenous high-performance computing with ViennaCL...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PyFR is an open-source Python based framework...