MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 289 articles
- MATLAB ODE suite. The paper presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value ODEs...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper is concerned with the development...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs of arbitrary real order. Functions illustrating matrix ... approach to discretization of ODEs / PDEs with fractional derivatives...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK is a collection of Fortran solvers...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results are displayed...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- software package for the numerical integration of ODEs by means of high-order Taylor methods ... initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). The main goal is to present ... numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs. The generated code includes a function...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- interactive software for bifurcation analysis of ODEs and iterated maps. We present a numerical technique ... equilibrium points and limit cycles of autonomous ODEs, periodic solutions of time-periodic nonautonomous ODEs...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms are given to find ... exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- solver for stiff and nonstiff ODE systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form ... available for the integration of the original ODEs, the sensitivity systems, or the adjoint system ... dependent on the solution of the original ODEs. It employs a checkpointing scheme for efficient...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODE), partial differential equations (PDE), differential algebraic equations ... system of first-order ordinary differential equations (ODE), of partial differential equations (PDE), of differential ... package contains routines designed for solving ODEs resulting from ... equations (PDE) that have been converted to ODEs by numerical differencing...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value problem) given in explicit form...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- which is compatible with the standard Matlab ODE representation of differential equations. MatCont...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- code with Krylov techniques for large stiff ODEs. We present a Krylov-W-code ROWMAP...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- large system of linear ordinary differential equations (ODEs) with polynomial inhomogeneity. This is equivalent ... exponential integrators, which can solve general ODEs. Our approach is to compute the action...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- standard and can simulate their behavior using ODEs or Gillespie’s stochastic simulation algorithm; arbitrary...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations (ODEs). Our aim is the efficient numerical solution ... systems of ODEs with a singularity of the first kind, but the solver can also...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- ATOMFT: Solving ODEs and DAEs using Taylor series. The ATOMFT system, based on a Taylor...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Kutta software defect control for boundary value ODEs. Mono-implicit Runge-Kutta (MIRK) formulas...