- Referenced in 1 article
- OO package for R, mutatr, which provides mutable objects with message-passing methods and prototype...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- numerical framework (using primarily the Finite Element Method (FEM)) for solving multifield problems in porous ... BENCH projects). On one hand, object-orientation (OO) provides a suitable framework for distributed code...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Techniques for reactive system design: the tools in...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The Extended Static Checker for Java version 2...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift...