- Referenced in 1332 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package ade4: Analysis of Ecological Data : Exploratory...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2260 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- BaM: Functions and datasets for books by Jeff...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package ROptEst: Optimally robust estimation , Optimally robust...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package RobLox: Optimally robust influence curves and...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 696 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- AD model builder: using automatic differentiation for statistical...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...