- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 2422 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Bayesian Gaussian copula factor models for mixed data...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LogConcDEAD: Log-concave Density Estimation in Arbitrary Dimensions...