- Referenced in 4185 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4657 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 4669 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 875 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 2530 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Bayesian Gaussian copula factor models for mixed data...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...