- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1016 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 2284 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- logcondens: Estimate a Log-Concave Probability Density from...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Remote computing services via e-mail. 0/1-Polytopes. By...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- WinGULF: General User-friendly Linear and linear-Fractional...