- Referenced in 16 articles
- PANACEA is a software package that significantly extends the range of Markovian queueing networks that ... theory of integral representations and asymptotic expansions, PANACEA solves queueing networks that are orders ... core implemental strategy enables PANACEA to be ported to processors with modest memory. The modular ... overview of two basic versions of PANACEA, versions 1.0 and 1.1, which solve ”closed” networks...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ALPAL: A tool to generate simulation codes from...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GENTRAN is an automatic code GENerator and TRANslator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- FIDIL: A Language for Scientific Programming. ...