- Referenced in 2 articles
- pdl-tableau is a prototypical implementation of a variation of the tableau calculus ... PDL in De Giacomo and Massacci (2000), ”Combining Deduction and Model Checking into Tableaux ... Algorithms for Converse-PDL” (Information and Computation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- plans. Our logic is a variant of PDL, and allows the specification of safety...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamic logics with rewriting logic: the Petri-PDL case. Safety is a desired property ... tools and an intuitive graphical interpretation. Petri-PDL puts together DL with Petri nets, providing ... bounded model checker for Petri-PDL. The Petri-PDL model checker is formally designed following...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- 2APL: a practical agent programming language. This article...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- 3APL (triple-a-p-l). An Abstract Agent...