- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Zing is a software model checking project at...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Routing information protocol in HOL/SPIN We provide a...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 733 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 749 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...