- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- NODES is a computer algebra program dedicated to...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...