- Referenced in 2263 articles
- CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design ... both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems ... allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- very popular conference on scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety ... across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured ... easily extensible. SymPy is written entirely in Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- powerful command-line interface based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team created and continues...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- interfaces to MATLAB TM , R, Octave, Python, and has a stand-alone command line interface...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CVXOPT; Python Software for Convex Optimization. CVXOPT is a free software package for convex optimization ... based on the Python programming language. It can be used with the interactive Python interpreter ... command line by executing Python scripts, or integrated in other software via Python extension modules ... convex optimization applications straightforward by building on Python’s extensive standard library...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others, and exceptional...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python. This book provides a complete and comprehensive guide to Pyomo ... Python optimization modeling objects) for beginning and advanced modelers, including students at the undergraduate ... portable AML that is embedded in Python, a full-featured scripting language. Python ... syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse sets, parameters...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- optimising static compiler for both the Python programming language and the extended Cython programming language ... Pyrex). It makes writing C extensions for Python as easy as Python itself...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- scriptable scientific software. Scripting languages such as Python and Tcl have become a powerful tool ... bindings for eight different target languages including Python, Perl, Tcl, Ruby, Guile, and Java...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Fortran, Matlab or GNU Octave, Python, GNU Guile, Julia, GNU R, Lua, and OCaml...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- algorithm, usable also from C++, Matlab, Perl, Python, Haskell and Tcl and explains their...