- Referenced in 150 articles
- used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell (ala MATLAB®* or Mathematica®†), web application ... servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- implemented in C++ and interfaces to MATLAB TM , R, Octave, Python, and has a stand...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- with a powerful command-line interface based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python interface generator-- project is to provide connection between...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Multigrid (AMG) solvers with a convenient Python interface...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team created...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- surfaces. It includes a graphical user interface and Python bindings, and also supports angle structures...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse sets, parameters ... used from a command-line interface and within Python’s interactive command environment, which makes...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- library for nonlinear optimization, providing a common interface for a number of different free optimization ... Octave, Python, GNU Guile, Julia, GNU R, Lua, and OCaml. A common interface for many...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- flexible truncation and normalization. A Python interface is included...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard for the Python programming language, allowing any Python program...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- paper. There is a python interface to this package, and a GLRM implementation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- accessed via a Graphical User Interface, supplemented with a variety of plotting tools for PDFs ... used via the C/C++ and Python interfaces, and is publicly available from the HepForge repository...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- user-friendly GUI and a Python interface which can be used to calculate diagnostic fields...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- computationally intensive routines, and using Python bindings to interface with a parallel computing library ... software described here is PyClaw, a Python-based structured grid solver for general systems ... PyClaw provides a powerful and intuitive interface to the algorithms of the existing Fortran codes...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- driven and file oriented program. The Python interface defined by phcpy replaces the files with ... regression tests. The Python interface phcpy to PHCpack is a programmer’s interface. The long ... least for those programmers familiar with the Python scripting language...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Navier-Stokes solver written from scratch in Python using building blocks from the FEniCS project ... massively parallel clusters. Oasis utilizes MPI and interfaces, through FEniCS, to the linear algebra backend ... level, programmable user interface through the creation of highly flexible Python modules ... problems. Through the high-level Python interface the user is placed in complete control...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ACPYPE - AnteChamber PYthon Parser interfacE. ACPYPE (or AnteChamber PYthon Parser interfacE) is a wrapper script ... written in the Python programming language ... developed as a tool for interfacing with other Python based applications such as the CCPN...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- part to the intricacy of the interfaces associated with the software tools. To alleviate this ... present PyACTS, a set of Python based interfaces to some of the tools...