- Referenced in 11 articles
- previous local searches. Hence, the algorithm might find the same local minima even ... local minima of a response surface (RS) model of the objective function. It ignores neighborhoods ... local minimum of the RS model. We implement two AQUARS algorithms that use a radial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- comparison of algorithm RS with algorithm OPTSOL70 We recently proposed a new Lagrangian surrogate heuristic ... going to compare RS with the best designed hybrid algorithm for the location set covering...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- recent work introduces an asymptotically fast subdivision algorithm, denoted ANewDsc, for isolating the real roots ... implementation of ANewDsc on top of the RS root isolator. RS is a highly efficient ... describe crucial design changes within ANewDsc and RS that led to a high-performance implementation ... harming the theoretical complexity of the underlying algorithm. With an excerpt of our extensive collection...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- required when using the RS scheme. The new scheme is not limited to RAID architectures ... this end, we also present a decoding algorithm for one column (track) in error...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- tvreg: Variational Imaging Methods. The tvreg package performs...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- UCID - Uncompressed Colour Image Database. The aim of...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AWK is a programming language designed for text...