- Referenced in 15 articles
- software provided by the R extension package RWeka. The interfacing methodology, limitations and possible extensions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- reading/coercing tree models from different sources (rpart, RWeka, PMML) yielding objects that share functionality...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package arules: Mining Association Rules and Frequent...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- party: A Laboratory for Recursive Partytioning. A computational...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- rJava: Low-level R to Java interface. Low...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SJava: The omegahat interface for R and Java...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Rgraphviz: Provides plotting capabilities for R graph objects...
- Referenced in 1 article
- arji: Another R-Java interface. ...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The Dynagraph libraries are written in platform-neutral...