- Referenced in 1 article
- using locally optimum test statistics in Rayleigh fading channels A new PN code acquisition scheme ... cells is derived for nonselective Rayleigh fading channels. Then, with the proposed acquisition scheme based...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- LDGM codes for channel coding and joint source...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...