- Referenced in 2 articles
- Rees Algebra Package in Macaulay2. This introduces Rees algebras and some of their uses with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- using the Rees Algebra R[It] of I. It computes the integral closure...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...