- Referenced in 226 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- including structured and semi-structured documents, relational databases, and object repositories. A query language that...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Chabot: retrieval from a relational database of images. Selecting from a large, expanding collection ... present an approach that integrates a relational database retrieval system with a color analysis technique ... goal was to integrate a relational database retrieval system with content analysis techniques that would...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- were taken in both sessions. This face database is publicly available and can be obtained ... distribution or any act related to commercial use of this database is strictly prohibited...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Informix is a relational database management system (RDBMS). IBM Informix unleashes new capabilities, giving...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped ... means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. The resulting network of meaningfully related words...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- forecasting). It combines spreadsheet and relational database technology with the traditional tasks found in statistical...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- interactive, graphical tool set for designing databases. Presently it contains tools for the design ... generating the schema for the relational database. On the enterprise level the data model supported ... entity-relationship model. A relational database scheme is represented as SQL `create table’-statements. This ... that control the generation of the relational database schema...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CrossMine: Efficient classification across multiple database relations Most of today’s structured data is stored ... relational data- bases. Such a database consists of multiple relations that are linked together conceptually ... relationship links in the design of relational database schemas. Multi-relational classification can be widely ... high scalability w.r.t. the number of relations in databases because they repeatedly join different relations...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual ... graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- LMFDB, the database of L-functions, modular forms, and related objects. These pages are intended ... varieties, and Artin representations. In addition, the database contains details about these objects themselves...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- task of formal language recognition, or relational databases which ease the task of persistent data...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- data persistence as it applies to relational databases (via JDBC...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- MongoDB avoids the traditional table-based relational database structure in favor of JSON-like documents...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Yale Face Database (size 6.4MB) contains 165 grayscale images in GIF format ... right-light, sad, sleepy, surprised, and wink. Related Projects: Doppelgänger List Comparison, Face Recognition...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Genes and Genomes. KEGG is a database resource for understanding high-level functions and utilities ... molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also contains disease...