- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1641 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5933 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 534 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 8565 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...