- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HLIBpro is a software library implementing algorithms for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...