- Referenced in 1240 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- mixed model in longitudinal data analysis using SAS. Linear mixed models ... analysis of repeated measurements data using the SAS Software. PROC MIXED in SAS provides...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible programming language in a dynamic, interactive environment ... programmers, statisticians, and researchers. Use the SAS System for data manipulation and general statistical analysis...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- package SASmixed: Data sets from ”SAS System for Mixed Models”. Data sets and sample lmer ... Littell, Milliken, Stroup and Wolfinger (1996), ”SAS System for Mixed Models”, SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- reduced to semi-algebraic system (SAS for short) solving. An SAS consists of polynomial equations ... theories and algorithms [32,30,35] for SAS solving and partly implemented them ... have done so far both on SAS-solving and program verification with DISCOVERER, and then ... future work in this direction, including SAS-solving itself, termination analysis and invariant generation...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- years, JMP statistical discovery software from SAS has been the tool of choice for scientists ... seamless interface to the unparalleled richness of SAS. You can also work with your other...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- general distribution that you code using SAS programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- cannot obtain the secret, CSFW’01), authentication (SAS’02) and more generally correspondence properties ... SAS’03, with Martín Abadi), strong secrecy (the adversary does not see the difference when...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Plus, R, Systat, XploRE, Gauss, and SAS have interfaces to LOWESS. LOWESS base software from ... netlib. SAS macro from Michael Friendly. LOWESS was introduced in Visual and Computational Considerations...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SAS PROC GLIMMIX: The GLIMMIX procedure fits statistical models to data with correlations or nonconstant...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- foreign: Read Data Stored by Minitab, S, SAS, SPSS, Stata, Systat, dBase, .. , Functions for reading ... statistical packages such as Minitab, S, SAS, SPSS, Stata, Systat, ..., and for reading and writing...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- specialized statistical package (like SPSS, Gauss, Systat, SAS, S-Plus, etc.), but much more: Mathematica...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SAS Procedure Based on Mixture Models for Estimating Developmental Trajectories. This article introduces ... SAS procedure written by the authors that analyzes longitudinal data (developmental trajectories) by fitting...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- method is an R translation of the SAS code implemented by May and Johnson...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- packages, like STATA, S-PLUS, R, SPSS, SAS, Systat, etc., we have attempted to engineer...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SAS and R functions to compute pseudo-values for censored data regression. Recently ... generalized estimating equation software. Here we present SAS macros and R functions to compute these ... study of bone marrow transplant patients. .. The SAS macro and R function “pseudosurv” compute pseudo ... based on the Kaplan–Meier estimator. The SAS macro and R function “pseudomean” provide pseudo...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SAS macro PSPMCM: A SAS macro for parametric and semiparametric mixture cure models. Cure models ... this paper is to propose a SAS macro to estimate parametric and semiparametric mixture cure ... likelihood function is performed using SAS PROC NLMIXED for parametric models and through...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SAS Procedures for Latent Class Analysis & Latent Transition Analysis. PROC LCA and PROC ... SAS procedures for latent class analysis (LCA) and latent transition analysis (LTA) developed ... post-process the results without leaving the SAS environment. Compatible with SAS version ... tested for server installations of SAS. Features include: simple model specification...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SAS VCD: Visualizing Categorical Data. Categorical data consists of variables whose values comprise...