- Referenced in 465 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... culminated in the development of several SAT packages, both proprietary and in the public domain ... orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers ... developers alike to get started on SAT. It is released under the MIT licence ... crafted” categories of the SAT 2005 competition...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Fabio Somenzi at Colorado University and SAT-based model checking component that includes ... which can be connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or to the ZChaff SAT Solver ... contributed SIM, a state-of-the-art SAT solver used until version...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- gives access to external programs such as SAT and BDD engines. HOL 4 is particularly...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We describe a SAT-solver, BerkMin, that inherits ... with Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a system for computing answer sets ... logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given a ground logic program P, ASSAT ... depending on the SAT solver X used, works as follows: Computes the completion...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- major practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It has been widely observed that there ... single ”dominant” SAT solver; instead, different solvers perform best on different instances. Rather than following ... constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical hardness models ... SATzilla was independently verified in the 2007 SAT Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SATLIB library has done initially for SAT...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- choice rules. Answer set solver Cmodels uses SAT solvers as a search engine for enumerating ... possible solutions, in case of disjunctive programs SAT solver zChaff is also used for verifying ... program can be enumerated by a SAT solver. On the other hand for nontight programs...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- tools we are using for our own SAT related research. One strong motivation for creating ... provide a uniform test-bed for SAT solvers as well as a site for collecting ... SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations of the algorithms’ performance...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- structures for watching literals. Experiments with our SAT solver PicoSAT show that this low-level ... also turns out to speed up the SAT solver considerably. We also discuss...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp does ... rely on legacy software, such as a SAT solver or any other existing ASP solver ... format, as output by Gringo), as a SAT solver (on a simplified version of DIMACS/CNF...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- cores) and is competitive as an ordinary SAT and MaxSAT solver...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- improved approximation algorithm for MAX NAE-f3g-SAT. Finally, we provide some evidence that outward ... obtain improved approximation algorithms for MAX NAE-SAT and MAX SAT. 1 Introduction...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- input using answer set solvers instead of SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MiniMaxSat: A New Weighted Max-SAT Solver. n this paper we introduce MiniMaxSat ... SAT solver that incorporates the best SAT and Max-SAT techniques. It can handle hard ... clauses (clauses of mandatory satisfaction as in SAT), soft clauses (clauses whose falsification is penalized ... cost as in Max-SAT) as well as pseudo-boolean objective functions and constraints...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- present a new randomized algorithm for SAT, i.e., the satisfiability problem for Boolean formulas ... local search (which is used in many SAT algorithms, e.g., in GSAT and WalkSAT ... several implementations of our algorithm with other SAT solvers. We also prove that our algorithm...