- Referenced in 195 articles
- major practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant ... provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered in a range of applications ... culminated in the development of several SAT packages, both proprietary and in the public domain...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- solving boolean satisfaction and optimization problems. It can solve SAT, MAXSAT, Pseudo-Boolean, Minimally Unsatisfiable ... fastest one to solve those problems (a SAT solver in Java is about 3.25 times...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- benchmark problems, solvers, and tools we are using for our own SAT related research ... well as a site for collecting SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CHAFF, an algorithm for solving satisfiability (SAT) problems. It won the Best Complete Solver ... industrial and handmade benchmark categories in the SAT 2002 Competition, and the Best Complete Solver...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- satisfiability problem of propositional formulas (SAT-problem) is used. For proving correctness...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Boolean Satisfiability Problem (SAT) is a well known NP-complete problem. While its complexity remains ... problem has found many practical applications in recent years. The emergence of efficient SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- instances. The original algorithm for the SAT problem, Variable Elimination Resolution, has exponential space complexity ... used in SAT solvers. We present a combination of two techniques: we use NiVER ... then solve the simplified problem using a DPLL SAT solver. NiVER is a strictly formula...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- search SAT solvers from components. Designing high-performance solvers for computationally hard problems ... solvers for the propositional satisfiability problem (SAT). We first introduce a generalized, highly parameterized solver...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- randomized algorithm for SAT, i.e., the satisfiability problem for Boolean formulas in conjunctive normal form ... many common benchmarks ranging from graph coloring problems to microprocessor verification. Our algorithm is inspired ... local search (which is used in many SAT algorithms, e.g., in GSAT and WalkSAT...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- recent years, portfolio approaches to solving SAT problems and CSPs have become increasingly common. There ... different encodings for representing CSPs as SAT instances. In this paper, we leverage advances ... best to encode a CSP problem instance into SAT, selecting an appropriate encoding ... encodings, and six SAT solvers, evaluated on the most challenging problem instances from...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solve both plan generation and plan adaptation problems. The basic search scheme ... Walksat, an efficient procedure to solve SAT-problems. The search space of LPG consists...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Sugar is a SAT-based Constraint Solver. Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP) is encoded ... external SAT solver. Sugar also can solve Constraint Optimization Problems (COP) and Max-CSP. Sugar...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- search strategies for the Boolean Satisfiability (SAT) problem. We start by proposing a local search...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- empirical evaluation that versat can solve SAT problems on the modern scale...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical hardness models ... approach takes as input a distribution of problem instances and a set of component solvers ... SATzilla was independently verified in the 2007 SAT Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- other researchers so that the SAT problems can be easily represented, stored and communicated ... easily replaced by any advanced SAT problem solver. ModGen is easy to use and very...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- international SAT Competitions web page. The purpose of the competition is to identify new challenging ... solvers for the propositional satisfiability problem (SAT) as well as to compare them with state...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- into generic SAT solvers in order to solve PB satisfiability and optimization problems. To achieve ... solving PB problems, namely integer linear programming and pre-processing to CNF SAT, and present...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- weighted max-SAT. Our experimental results on random problem instances and many instances from...