- Referenced in 520 articles
- extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers ... developers alike to get started on SAT. It is released under the MIT licence ... related to MiniSat, including the Pseudo-boolean solver MiniSat+ and the CNF minimizer/preprocessor SatELite. Together ... crafted” categories of the SAT 2005 competition...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... culminated in the development of several SAT packages, both proprietary and in the public domain ... both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam ... performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise), including...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or to the ZChaff SAT Solver. The University ... state-of-the-art SAT solver used until version 2.5.0, and the RBC package...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a system for computing answer sets ... logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given a ground logic program P, ASSAT ... depending on the SAT solver X used, works as follows: Computes the completion...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We describe a SAT-solver, BerkMin, that inherits ... Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program is more...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- download page. clasp is an answer set solver for (extended) normal logic programs. It combines ... successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp does not rely ... legacy software, such as a SAT solver or any other existing ASP solver. Rather, clasp ... output by Gringo), as a SAT solver (on a simplified version of DIMACS/CNF format...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- watching literals. Experiments with our SAT solver PicoSAT show that this low-level optimization ... turns out to speed up the SAT solver considerably. We also discuss how to store...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- rules. Answer set solver Cmodels uses SAT solvers as a search engine for enumerating models ... solutions, in case of disjunctive programs SAT solver zChaff is also used for verifying ... program can be enumerated by a SAT solver. On the other hand for nontight programs...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- that there is no single ”dominant” SAT solver; instead, different solvers perform best on different ... traditional approach of choosing the best solver for a given class of instances, we advocate ... SAT that use so-called empirical hardness models to choose among their constituent solvers. This ... verified in the 2007 SAT Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three gold, one silver...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- using answer set solvers instead of SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- solve those problems (a SAT solver in Java is about 3.25 times slower than...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides the satisfiability of arbitrary formulas containing uninterpreted ... competitive as an ordinary SAT and MaxSAT solver...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- benchmark problems, solvers, and tools we are using for our own SAT related research ... provide a uniform test-bed for SAT solvers as well as a site for collecting...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new portfolio-based parallel SAT solver, is thoroughly ... from the main weaknesses of modern SAT solvers: their sensitivity to parameter tuning and their ... contrasts with most of the parallel SAT solvers generally designed using the divide-and-conquer...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- MiniMaxSat: A New Weighted Max-SAT Solver. n this paper we introduce MiniMaxSat ... SAT solver that incorporates the best SAT and Max-SAT techniques. It can handle hard...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- with extensionality and choice operators. The SAT solver MiniSat is responsible for much...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- particular, any state-of-the art SAT solver can be integrated into our framework. iProver...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- mathsat5 SMT solver. MathSAT is a long-term project, which has been jointly carried ... arrays and floating point; third, sound SAT-style Boolean formula preprocessing for SMT formulae; finally ... users for plugging their custom tuned SAT solvers. MathSAT5 is freely available...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Glucose SAT Solver. Glucose is based on a new scoring scheme (well ... clause learning mechanism of so called ”Modern” SAT sovlers (it is based our IJCAI ... competition 09 version of glucose. Solver’s name is a contraction of the concept...