- Referenced in 28 articles
- version of SNOW, called SNOW 2.0. The new version of the cipher not only appears...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- controlled using the OWL API, Protégé, the Snow Owl ontology editor, or a basic command ... available under the Apache License 2.0. ELK is massively parallel and insanely fast...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A byte-based guess and determine attack on...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed...