- Referenced in 4 articles
- running examples follows the normal Spark approach which you can read about under [here...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- high integrity systems using the SPARK approach. This paper presents a proposal that allows object ... SPARK 95, whereas supporting SPARK’s static approach for verification by imposing a notion...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them ... Henson [loc. cit.] as well as other approaches to parallelizing the coarse-grid selection...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- clusters. In this paper we present an approach for scaling up Bayesian learning using variational ... Apache Spark or Apache Flink, which efficiently support iterative map-reduce operations. Our approach...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Hadoop vs. Spark: impact on performance of the Hammer query engine for open data corpora ... semantic similarity. The effectiveness of this approach was discussed in our previous works. In this ... Hadoop framework or on the Spark framework. Hadoop and Spark are two very popular frameworks ... impact of adopting the Map-Reduce approach and its two most famous frameworks to parallelize...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- RORS: Enhanced Rule-based OWL Reasoning on Spark. The rule-based OWL reasoning ... approach to enhancing the performance of the rule-based OWL reasoning on Spark based...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Using the SPARK toolset for showing the absence...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...