- Referenced in 3 articles
- framework, called GetDDM, for testing optimized Schwarz domain decomposition techniques for time-harmonic wave problems ... After a review of Schwarz domain decomposition methods and associated transmission conditions, we discuss...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- used for sparse linear systems adapt domain decomposition concepts to the more general framework ... package which integrates together variants from both Schwarz procedures and Schur complement-type techniques. This...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- this includes ILU), and domain decomposition methods (additive and multiplicative Schwarz, Schur complement). The communication...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- various domain decomposition methods (DDM) such as one- and two-level Restricted Additive Schwarz methods ... Interconnecting (FETI) method, and the Balancing Domain Decomposition (BDD) method. These methods can be enhanced...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Domain Decomposition Parallel Preconditioners Package based on PSBLAS), currently includes various versions of additive Schwarz...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Fortran 95 MLD2P4 (Multi-Level Domain Decomposition Parallel Preconditioners Package based on PSBLAS ... multi-level additive and hybrid Schwarz algorithms. In the multi-level case, a purely algebraic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Automatic domain decomposition on unstructured grids (DOUG). This paper describes a parallel iterative solver ... partial differential equations on 2D and 3D domains using unstructured grids. The discretisation ... geometry of the domain. The solver parallelises matrix–vector operations required by iterative methods ... provides parallel additive Schwarz preconditioners. Parallelisation is implemented through MPI. The paper contains numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 1 article
- include the balancing decomposition of the grid computational domain into parameterized overlapping or non-overlapping ... special grid subdomain. The proposed Schwarz parallel additive algorithms are based on the “total-flexible...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...